Google Ads Proposal Template.
Free winning Google Ads Proposal template from top PPC Influencer – Isaac Rudansky.
- Fantastic User Experience & Communication to impresses potential clients.
- Available in Editable Google Slide (just make a copy & edit – it’s your).
About free Google Ads Templates:
Isaac Rudansky Agency Library shared the exact pdf proposal he uses to get new clients. It’s one of the best proposals I have ever seen. You must know Isaac is Globally-recognized Google Ads and PPC expert, in my career, I have learned a lot from him.
Anyway, We have converted the same pdf proposal into an editable Google slide and would like to share it with you. We will be happy if It can save you time and helps you to win new clients.
It’s 100% free!
We are a team of Google Ads Manager, we have been managing Google Ads campaigns for the last 10 years and still managing with great success. Based on the experiences of managing more than 1k Google Ads account, we have created these campaign templates that have been revised and perfected for over 2 years.
What you’ll get:
- A very well structured proposal with the following sections.
- About You & Your Business.
- Testimonial Section.
- Welcome Notes.
- Scope of services.
- Tech we use.
- Your Investment (Pricing).
- Thank You Note.
What you need to do:
- Log in to your Google account and make a copy of the proposal.
- You can change the client details, your information & your offerings.