Google Ads Template for Personal Injury Lawyer.
Save your time to set up your Google Ads campaign for Personal Injury Lawyer.
- Done for you Google Ads Template.
- Tested on four Personal Injury Lawyer Account.
About free Google Ads Templates:
Our Google Ads Templates are designed for the business owner and agency guy who want to save their time to research new keywords, writing ad copy, ad extensions and finding negative keywords. You maintain the management of the clients and business while we take care of your time to set up Google Ads account. We bring you the ‘done for you Google Ads Templates’.
It’s 100% free!
We are a team of Google Ads Manager, we have been managing Google Ads campaigns for the last 10 years and still managing with great success. Based on the experiences of managing more than 1k Google Ads account, we have created these campaign templates that have been revised and perfected for over 2 years.
What you’ll get:
- ‘Google Ads campaign’ just ready to upload using the Google Ads editor.
- Very well structured Ad Groups and Keywords.
- The maximum number of Ad Groups have been created using Mix SKAGs, you can remove the ad groups you don’t need. But you hardly need to add more ad groups and keywords. (except the location/brand terms)
- Updated expanded text ads with at least 3 text ads in an ad group. Text ads are compelling and with a proper call to action. All you need to do is to update the final landing page URLs.
- At least 1 responsive text ad in every ad group.
- Text ad extensions (though it depends on the website or landing page, still you can use which fits your business)
- Negative Keywords have been added with this templates (please cross check the negative keywords before applying; you will find the full list of negative keywords here Link)
What you need to do:
- You need to include your local location keywords and/or branded keywords. (optional)
- You need to add your Google Ads account settings like location, bidding and budgeting (must do) You just need to spend a few minutes, it’s that simple.